 Marketplace / Shopping / 9591
Re: Fort Legoredo is not available after all! (Was: Re: 50% off at Amazon.com)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 05:33:03 GMT

Troy and all,
If you anticipate problems like this prior to a purchase you should be able
to call the toll-free number on the back of your credit card or monthly
statement and talk to a customer service representative and explain the
situation so they can flag your account to go through for that purchase only.
--
Bill Toenjes
(TooMuchDew)
In lugnet.market.shopping, Troy Cefaratti writes:
That's just it, the item is NOT so big it needs to be shipped individually.
They could have use a decent sized box and gotten atleast 5 sets in it.
I've gotten such sized boxes from Amazon before.

And even if they didn't, they are obviously shipping them all at one time.
Their system should allow for multiple shipments without needing multiple
charges.  Surely they have decent software there....

Troy