 Marketplace / Shopping / 9584
9583  |  9585
Subject:
Fort Legoredo is not available after all! (Was: Re: 50% off at Amazon.com)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 19:33:21 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, John Radtke writes:
Amazon.com / ToyRUs.com has some sweet half off deals including:

LEGO Fort Legoredo - $50!

I just received an email from Amazon that this set is now unavailable and
they have therefore removed it from my order  :-(

However, they appear to be still applying the discount on the shipping for
the two pirate ships I ordered so that's a good thing.

- Bob