 Marketplace / Shopping / 9565
Re: 50% off at Amazon.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 16:12:13 GMT

Fort Legoredo is now out of stock  :(
Both Pirate ships are still available
so are Model Team Red Fury and Episode I Battle Droid (8001)
add:
TECHNIC Power Pack Accessory (8735)
List Price: $37.99 - Our Price: $18.96
--
Bill
(TooMuchDew)

In lugnet.market.shopping, John Radtke writes:
Amazon.com / ToyRUs.com has some sweet half off deals including:

Pirate Battle Ship - $50!
Armada Flagship - $25!
LEGO Fort Legoredo - $50! • Fort Legoredo is now out of stock  :(
Model Team Red Fury
Speedway Transport
Star Wars Slave I (7144)
Episode I Battle Droid (8001)
Episode I: Destroyer Droid (8002)
Star Wars Pod Bucket (7159)
TECHNIC Robot's Revenge (8245)
TECHNIC Cyber Stinger (8269)
Town Rig Racers (6424)
DUPLO Deluxe Western Set (2435)
Building Stories with Na-Na Bird

Probably some others I missed.  Let the frenzy ensue!

John