 Marketplace / Shopping / 9561
Re: 50% off at Amazon.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 19:55:43 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, John Herre writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, John Radtke writes:
Amazon.com / ToyRUs.com has some sweet half off deals including:

*snip*

Also, current Amazon.com coupons include:
Code SAVESAVESAVE $5 off orders of $40 or more expires 6-28
Code CHNKBKAMZNLT $5 off orders of $35 or more expires 8-31

AND if you order the Fort Legoredo (like I did) and follow their conditions,
then the Fort set ships FREE! (a $7.49 savings).  Between that and using one
of the $5 off codes, the shipping cost was very reasonable!

- Bob