 Marketplace / Shopping / 9280
Re: No-Lego buying resolution tanks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 06:25:18 GMT

David \"Fuzzy\" Gregory wrote:

In lugnet.market.shopping, Erik Olson writes:

On the food chain: the pet stores sell white mice in bulk, don't they?

Those albino mice taste like cardboard.  (Man, I've gone way off topic.  This
doesn't have anything to do with LEGO anymore.  Maybe I should build a little
kitchen with me cookin' up some tastey critters.)

Try melting some cheese over them. I hear there's even a new product out
that would not be off-topic... ;-)
http://news.lugnet.com/announce/?n=1571

Rick C.