 Marketplace / Shopping / 9275
Re: No-Lego buying resolution tanks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 31 Mar 2002 17:10:21 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Erik Olson writes:

It's also that I'd rather save my money than buy even Harry Potter or other
halfway-decent themes out now. As for giving them a chance, I've played with
them at other people's houses and seen enough. I did buy Jack Stone on
clearance - out of curiosity.

I'd rather get my hands on a few of those harry potter sets myself (just for
the parts) but I won't even think about Jack Stone! I'd rather spend my
money on something useful. But, I get it if you bought it out of clearance.
(to spare other people the shame of getting one?) Just kidding! :)
Hope you found *some* use for it.

Just my two brickz...

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Lugnet Member No. 1112