 Marketplace / Shopping / 9266
9265  |  9267
Subject:
No-Lego buying resolution tanks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 20:48:27 GMT

My resolution not to buy Lego this year survived 3 months. The other day I
bought the Cloud Car at The Construction Site (Waltham, MA.) However, I got
$30 of Lasy and other construction toys before breaking down and buying
Lego, so it didn't seem like a big deal.

There are also the gift aspects: a friend of mine had a great time taking
his 2-year old to Legoland last week, and I couldn't say anything negative
about a 1/4 lb of orange 1x4 bricks he brought back for me. The kid was
delighted too and that's important.

My resistance to the Ep2 force is strong. Bring it on!

-Erik