 Marketplace / Shopping / 9269
Re: No-Lego buying resolution tanks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 31 Mar 2002 00:11:21 GMT

    3 months? Really?  My evil resolution to not burn kittens only lasted a
month and a half this year.  So, how are everyone else's evil resolutions
going?  (Oh my goodness, did I just type that?!)
    Seriously, what's up with a resolution to NOT buy LEGOS?  LEGO is a
*healthy* habbit.  Building with LEGO can be a great substitute for the things
that people usually resolve to quit, like smoking or drinking.
    Anyway, I don't really burn kittens.  That was just my sarcastic example of
another evil new year's resolution.
    David "Fuzzy" Gregory

P.S. -- I lightly fry them with mushrooms in a red wine sauce.  Burn them?
Yeah, right!