 Marketplace / Shopping / 9274
Re: 2X4 Tan Brick Packs Now in Stock!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 31 Mar 2002 17:04:15 GMT

In lugnet.announce.lsahs, David Gregory writes:
Hi everyone,
   I just love it when backordered items show up way earlier than they're
supposed to.  In my earlier post, I told of how the LSAH rep on the phone told
me that the Tan 2X4 packs were on backorder until June.  Well, I'm very glad
she was wrong.  The tan 2X4's showed up by themselves 13 days after the main
shipment.
   I don't know if the lady on the phone read the date wrong or if LEGO just
decided to make more tan, but whatever the reason, I'm glad.

Alright! At least you don't have to sink your money into Yoda sculptures to
get your hands on those ever elusive 2x4 tan bricks! Now, I'm just wondering
If Lego will ever make a Harry Potter accessory pack?

Just my two brickz...

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Lugnet member No. 1112