 Marketplace / Shopping / 9281
9280  |  9282
Subject:
Alpha Team
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 15:47:43 GMT

Yesterday I got my Ogel underwater base from KB. Any one that got in with
that coupon congrads to you.

As I was building the base I started to wonder where Alpha Team is going
next. Then I opened bag 6 of the set and found the drill. I think that the
next AT roll out will be underground. This is a possible idea since the rock
raiders are no longer.

If GI Joe taught us anything after going under water and after being on land
the next base place to go is either space or underground.

What do you think?

Oh any one live near the discount stores? If you do and are near one anytime
soon take a look in and see what news "old" Sets they may have. Living in
Arizona I either have to get up early or send a fax to find out what they have.

Later all
Larry