 Marketplace / Shopping / 8918
Re: K-Mart files for bankruptcy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 13:30:43 GMT

"Maggie Cambron" <mcambron@pacbell.net> wrote in message
news:GqD58H.Btn@lugnet.com...

The other thing I like about Target is that they let their employees make
decisions to keep the lines going.  At Kmart OTOH, if anything out of the
ordinary happens, you're stuck in line for fifteen minutes while the clerk
confers with three different managers.

When used correctly, employee empowerment is a wonderful tool.