 Marketplace / Shopping / 8836
Re: 3rd round of Target Markdowns begins
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 07:41:45 GMT

I hope you guys fair better.  I did find (hidden) a couple of womens >soccer
teams and a set I need opinions on 4579 Ice Ramp Racers.  A very >unusual
set, many of the pieces are lt blue.  Are you guys buying it or avoiding it?

Matt

The ONLY parts in that set that interest me are the racer parts themselves.
All 3 parts that sit on the SPUD wheels are interesting to me because I've
got an upcoming mecha project(s) that can make use of them. Send me your
trade lists (what you are looking for) and we can work something out. I'll
take all the racers that become available and I don't value them at more
than $1 each because that's what I picked them up at at WalMart recently.
Still $2 trade value for parts you truly want is better than parts you can't
use. This offer is extended to all Racer sets.

Also, if you are attending BricksWest, feel free to bring these parts with
you and we'll work out something. I'll be there with my collection in tow so
I'm sure a deal can be made.

-Dave