 Marketplace / Shopping / 8807
Re: 3rd round of Target Markdowns begins
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 04:42:32 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Renard Graham writes:
I just got back from two Targets at lunch and they both had moved to 75%
off.  Didn't score much, and the LOM 7317 that were there last week were all
gone, over 18 of them.  I called my wife and the Target closest to our house
was still at 50%, still got a chance to get some there.

Did score a Bionicle Manas set for %22.44.  Will hit others on the way home,
ahh the CA commute.

Sadly my target was cleaned out before I got there this evening.  The last
discount (50%) was less than a week ago, so I didn't expect the next round
to be so soon.  Even my local walmart (the busiest one)had little to offer.

I hope you guys fair better.  I did find (hidden) a couple of womens soccer
teams and a set I need opinions on 4579 Ice Ramp Racers.  A very unusual
set, many of the pieces are lt blue.  Are you guys buying it or avoiding it?

Matt