 Marketplace / Shopping / 8812
Re: 3rd round of Target Markdowns begins
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 16:15:52 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Thomas Avery writes:
snip!
I bet
all the guys in College Station are driving down to Houston to raid my
Target :-)

TJ
I think I caught that reference TJ! hehhehheh  But I can tell you that I
didn't raid any stores within a 50 mile radius of Houston!  Actually this
time I went in another direction...But I'm not telling! hah!  I prefer the
small towns where no seems to buy the stuff!  I find competing in the larger
cities isn't worth it!  But that's just my opinion!
c'ya
Tom