 Marketplace / Shopping / 8797
8796  |  8798
Subject:
3rd round of Target Markdowns begins
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 22:01:23 GMT

I just got back from two Targets at lunch and they both had moved to 75%
off.  Didn't score much, and the LOM 7317 that were there last week were all
gone, over 18 of them.  I called my wife and the Target closest to our house
was still at 50%, still got a chance to get some there.

Did score a Bionicle Manas set for %22.44.  Will hit others on the way home,
ahh the CA commute.