 Marketplace / Shopping / 8397
Re: Very unamused about latest Amazon.com order
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 03:53:34 GMT

Yes, I think you must have got someone who was on his last day of work or
something. Everytime I have ordered from Amazon, everything has been
exceptionally well packed. Infact, I order 6 UCS Ties last week and they
each arrived in seperate packing boxes in perfect condition.
I think you must have just had a packer with a grudge against the company or
something.

Richard.

"John Radtke" <jaradtke@mindspring.com> wrote in message
I ordered two half price UCS TIE sets and they shipped them to me in • plastic
bags.  They are beaten and crushed and look like they were shipped in
plastic bags.  If these had been gifts I would be furious.  If they hadn't
been discounted I would return them on principle.  As it is I was just • after
the parts and am merely unamused with their business practices.  Though I
still did give them a piece of my mind.

Those of you looking for gifts or collectible-condition items may want to • be
wary however.

Happy Holidays!

John