 Marketplace / Shopping / 8396
Re: Upto 60% Sale + Free Shipping + $10 gift card at KBtoys.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 03:10:33 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Richard Morton writes:
Can't believe that no-one else has mentioned it yet, but KBToys.com are
having a sale on most of their Lego.
Some of the discounts arn't impressive (taking the buying price down to
normal retail price!), but some are very impressive indeed.
You also get free shipping on order over $100.....

....but that's not all.
If you enter 'DOMINOSKB' at the point in the order where it asks you for a
coupon code, then you get a free $10 gift card if you spend over $50.
hint - I placed orders for over $400 of Lego today. Instead of placing one
order, I placed 4 for just over $100 ea and entered the code each time! That
way I got free shipping AND a 4 free gift cards!

You're right, they DO have some good deals!  For instance

9736 Mindstorms Exploration Mars kit for $19.99 and
6199 Hydro Crystal(l)ation Station for $39.99.

Don't know about 6199, but 9736 has some decent parts.

Maggie C.