 Marketplace / Shopping / 8395
Re: Very unamused about latest Amazon.com order
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 02:08:33 GMT

wow!  i'm very surprised... everything i get from them is usually
packaged very well!  Just today I got a small (about a UCS TIE fighter
sized item) in about a refridgerator sized box!  (ok, maybe a
dishwasher, but it's certainly large enough to make a suitable fort in
my livingroom.)  it was stuffed with packing material and everything,
then my item was in *another* box inside that!

I hope they'll remedy the matter.

JLB

John Radtke wrote:

I ordered two half price UCS TIE sets and they shipped them to me in plastic
bags.  They are beaten and crushed and look like they were shipped in
plastic bags.  If these had been gifts I would be furious.  If they hadn't
been discounted I would return them on principle.  As it is I was just after
the parts and am merely unamused with their business practices.  Though I
still did give them a piece of my mind.

Those of you looking for gifts or collectible-condition items may want to be
wary however.

Happy Holidays!

John