 Marketplace / Shopping / 8289
Re: TRU exclusive Bionicle mask case
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 04:14:19 GMT

For Smaller kids, Getting the Miru, Akaku, Kakama, Rau, and Matatu
masks in these pockets SUCK!!! I had a hard time, and getting them out again
is pretty hard. I wouldn't be surprised to hear people tearing the pockets
trying to get masks to fit in to the pockets.
Over time, maybe these will stretch a bit, but at the outset -- Not good.

Eh.  Miru goes in and out easier upside-down.  Kakama sideways fits okay.
Akaku and Matatu you just have to jam in there.  The rest seem to fit okay. I
do wish it had been 12 rows of 6 instead of the 11 rows though.