 Marketplace / Shopping / 8277
Re: TRU exclusive Bionicle mask case
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 05:07:47 GMT

The TRU closest to me had them on the shelf next to the Bionicle stuff, it rang
up for $9.99 then the coupon discounted the $9.99.  That's probably atypical
since the catalog says free with a Rahi purchase, but there may be other stores
doing it that way depending on if they want to screw with having them at the
service counter or not.

Dang! I already bought a set of Nui-Rama, and don't really want another, nor
do I want to spend $35 for Nui-Jaga, or even more for the larger sets.