 Marketplace / Shopping / 8258
Re: TRU exclusive Bionicle mask case
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 21:40:14 GMT

I counted 73 pockets.

Any kids in your life have a present giving occasion coming up? Give them the
set and keep the case.

Julie

In lugnet.market.shopping, Benjamin White writes:
Dang! I already bought a set of Nui-Rama, and don't really want another, nor
do I want to spend $35 for Nui-Jaga, or even more for the larger sets.

How many masks does it hold, the standard 72? Or does it have room for the
extras like the copper and trans-green masks?

"Julie Krenz" <dkrenz@mc.net> wrote in message news:GMCFFs.A6w@lugnet.com...
TRU has a coupon in it's Big Toy Book that came out yesterday. The coupon • is
for an exclusive to TRU mask case. You need to purchase either Nui-Ramu • (their
sp), Mauka & Kane-ra, Manas or Nui-jaga. It's a soft cover (nylon) tri • fold
case that closes with velcro. Inside are clear pockets for the masks along • with
a perforated sheet with stamp size pictures of all the masks. It's about • 12 x
12 inches. It is black and the front cover has in white letters: • "Bionicle"
"Lego" "toysrus" and a pic of a mask.

It's wasn't on the shelf at my TRU, they were keeping them by the service • desk.
She said they had about 180 of them.

The Big Toy Book is available in the store as well as Sunday's paper.

Julie