 Marketplace / Shopping / 8275
Re: TRU exclusive Bionicle mask case
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 05:16:50 GMT

I really like this case, if you haven't seen it, it is nylon fabric with
farily sturdy plastic holders. It doesn't hold the larger masks in perfect
position, but it does definately accomidate them all. Definately worth the $0 I paid for it.

Actually I ran out and got it. Not bad for FREE.
BUT...My 2¢ review on this case.
The configuration is a little awkward. They have not enough rows to
place the masks in the same style as the stamp sheet.
So the last row (if your looking at this open pockets at the top)
must go vertical down the far right side.

(top, pocket opening.)
000000
000000
0000000
0000000
0000000
0000000
0000000
0000000
0000000
000000
000000

So, that's kind of a bummer.
For Smaller kids, Getting the Miru, Akaku, Kakama, Rau, and Matatu
masks in these pockets SUCK!!! I had a hard time, and getting them out again
is pretty hard. I wouldn't be surprised to hear people tearing the pockets
trying to get masks to fit in to the pockets.
Over time, maybe these will stretch a bit, but at the outset -- Not good.
Good thing they're cheap now. (I mean, you gotta at LEAST buy the Nui-Rama
set. Unless you get lucky, which I am still hoping for.)

Overall a cool idea, maybe not the best engineered.
Like Scott says, not bad FREE, but not worth the $9.99 after the promotion
runs out. (Talking with one TRU worker, they will probably just sell what's
left, if they have any. Unconfirmed, but it fits TRU MO)

-Todd