 Marketplace / Shopping / 8115
Re: Limited Edition Bioncile Pen...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 20:37:38 GMT

The pens are at LLC for $9.95 + tax (if ship to CA).  You can order them from
LLC and they will ship worldwide.  The shipping is something like $4.95 service
fee + actual shipping.  This can make the pen cost close to $20.00.

The pens were available only at a few McDonalds during the month of September.
After that, they sent all the unsold pens back to Lego which is why you're
seeing them at the outlets and LLC.  McD had a better deal at $4.99-$5.99 each.

The pen elements are sold by the bag for something like $5.99.  You can pick
any assortment and any amount that you can fit in the bag.  It's a small cloth
bag that might hold something like an egg or golf ball.

Steve

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mark & Milissa Millère writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Tom Stangl writes:
I'll be at LIC-Anaheim, and maybe LLC, in about 2-3 weeks, so I can keep an • eye
out for them.  It would be useful to know how many people are interested in • having
a pen, though (at cost plus shipping plus, say, $1-2?), so I don't end up • buying
too many and getting stuck with them (IF they have any by then).

Tom

I would be interested in some of the globe pieces that are on the pens and
can be used as lights. They sell them in bulk.

See Steve Barile's post here http://news.lugnet.com/trains/?n=12917

I can pay via PayPal or credit in Milissa's store.

Thanx,

Mark Millere
LUGnet # 525
Visit Milissa's LEGO store, Millere's Spares
<http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?i=MMillere>