 Marketplace / Shopping / 8105
Re: Limited Edition Bioncile Pen...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 17:20:45 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Tom Stangl writes:
I'll be at LIC-Anaheim, and maybe LLC, in about 2-3 weeks, so I can keep an eye
out for them.  It would be useful to know how many people are interested in having
a pen, though (at cost plus shipping plus, say, $1-2?), so I don't end up buying

I'm not interested in a pen, but I think it would be nice if you offered to
pick up the pens for people at cost and shipping without any other fees.
You plan on being there anyways and there have been times when you've asked
people to pick up much larger items for you at cost.

Jimmy