 Marketplace / Shopping / 8101
Re: Limited Edition Bioncile Pen...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 07:54:13 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Tom Stangl writes:

Rich Manzo wrote:

Yup, they have that supposedly rare pen that is only available at Mcdonalds
in southern California.

It is $9.95.

(706)216-2800

They can ship items to you.

They are only open for a few more hours tonight, so if you want one hurry!

Anyone have a pic of it?

Yeah Tom...Michael and Xtian have a pic on their head page (at the bottom):

http://www.kanohi-power.com/

None of the mini-masks like the production pens, but cool in it (somewhat)
limited nature...It's also at LLC, and I assume at LIC-Anaheim...mayhaps one
of the LUGOLA folks might be up to picking some up for folks? (hint, wink,
nudge)

HTH,

Matt