 Marketplace / Shopping / 8113
Re: Limited Edition Bioncile Pen...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 22:45:24 GMT

Mark,

I'll be looking for those bits too - if they are there, and relatively cheap, I'll buy
a TON of them.

"Mark & Milissa Millère" wrote:

In lugnet.market.shopping, Tom Stangl writes:
I'll be at LIC-Anaheim, and maybe LLC, in about 2-3 weeks, so I can keep an eye
out for them.  It would be useful to know how many people are interested in having
a pen, though (at cost plus shipping plus, say, $1-2?), so I don't end up buying
too many and getting stuck with them (IF they have any by then).

Tom

I would be interested in some of the globe pieces that are on the pens and
can be used as lights. They sell them in bulk.

See Steve Barile's post here http://news.lugnet.com/trains/?n=12917

I can pay via PayPal or credit in Milissa's store.

Thanx,

Mark Millere
LUGnet # 525
Visit Milissa's LEGO store, Millere's Spares
<http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?i=MMillere>