 Marketplace / Shopping / 775
774  |  776
Subject:
Always check Target when...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 05:27:34 GMT

Another thing,

Target.

Yes, they may have their 20% off every so often, but when they decide to
clearance, it's to completely get rid of the stock. Price scan any red
tags, because I've discovered that they are often discounted even further.
I've picked up $3 sets for 60 cents and $50 sets for $12.

It's just too bad that they're getting ready for X-mas. I don't think
we'll see clearances until next year.

just in case you didn't know,

sal