 Marketplace / Shopping / 771
Re: WalMart prices.(always check)..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 02:38:38 GMT

Yea, this is my point. I have 1 WM down the street from home, 1 around the
corner from work and another on the way home from work. I frequent them
regularly. (min. 3 times a week) But to my surprise nerver a sale. They have
sets sometimes for upwards of a year and a half at full price, then suddenly
there all gone. I find it hard to believe that all of the sudden there put
on sale and in the course of 1 or 2 days max there all gone. What am I
missing. Do stores trade inventory? Are they sent to clearance stores or
what? I guess I have to go and start asking more questions to the higher
ups. Our floor managers and sales people don't seem to know or wont tell.

Lego is not a toy, it's a way of life.
ScottR swrunyan@uswest.net