 Marketplace / Shopping / 636
  Re: Nugator.com - New Lego Retail Super Site

(...) member (...) IMHO, $60.00 per year is WAY too much for the benefits you've outlined. The percentage discount will have to be very good, and I don't see where you'll be able to procure sets at a cost which will allow $60 in discounts to a buyer (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Nugator.com - New Lego Retail Super Site

(...) I think the idea is that it is a monthly fee, not yearly; hence, if you wished to get a discount on something, or just wanted to be part of a contest than ran for a month or two, you'd have to pay the $5.00 fee for that month. Also, if it is (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Nugator.com - New Lego Retail Super Site

(...) Yeah, smacks of the rip-off EB discount card to me. If all I were to get is a 5% discount I'd have to spend $1200 to "break even" on my $60. Who knows, though, maybe they're talking 10% or more. Or maybe the other things will really be worth (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Nugator.com - New Lego Retail Super Site

(...) Guess it depends on what kind of Lego sets you buy. If you're silly enough to pay full retail for things, maybe a 5 or 10% discount would seem like a good deal. Me, I couldn't imagine paying for the privelege of spending 40% more for something (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Nugator.com - New Lego Retail Super Site

As for the membership idea we were thinking a %10 discount (min) plus plenty of other perks. they way we view it is if you put in an order of $50+ you automaticaly get a one month membership with an option to renue after one month, do nothing and it (...) (25 years ago, 21-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) Of course some of us don't live in an area where we see much clearanced Lego (and precious little of that is at 50% off). I haven't found much used Lego either (I've spent a couple days yardsaleing without (...) (25 years ago, 21-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Nugator.com - New Lego Retail Super Site

The plan is to give the 10% or so discount off of everything avabile. this woudl be in addition to any other sales clearence, and special offers. also we are not completely sure as to what the costs will be but we hope to sell most if not all the (...) (25 years ago, 21-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Cheap Legos/Yardsaleing. Was Nugator.com

(...) Since the weekend is coming up you might want to consider giving yard sales another chance, especially if you've only spent a couple of days looking. Presumably you have one of the main attributes needed to make great buys at garage sales-- (...) (25 years ago, 27-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)