 Marketplace / Shopping / 5205
Re: Announcing the Brickwise™ Shopping Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 14:06:45 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Steve Bliss writes:
1. Is it realtime? b/w How frequently is it updated?

We'll probably make it update once per day or so.

Todd,  Just wondering if this was set up and if so does it run consistantly at
the same time each day?  Or is this something you run manually.

I just went to look at the 50% off SW sale at e-Toys and it looks like its over
but the Brickwise report does not seem to be updated.

Anyway its a great resource I just wish I had been able to make up my mind
sooner.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/