 Marketplace / Shopping / 4966
Re: Announcing the Brickwise™ Shopping Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 08:48:03 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Todd Lehman & Suzanne Rich writes:
We're pleased to announce a new feature on LUGNET:  an online shopping report
tool to help you find LEGO sets at online retailers quickly and easily:

  http://guide.lugnet.com/shop/

Browse and Enjoy!

--Todd & Suz

Cool. Very cool indeed. Congrats!

All the retailers seem to be US based, though? (just trying to beat some non
US to the punch... (what can I say, I'm in Oz, whinging is a national pastime
here!))

So can you talk about the technology behind this on off-topic.geek?  (spider
bot based I assume...)

Or the theory behind how you chose which retailers to include and what the
metric on the colors is in market.theory ??

Set FUT as needed :-)

++Lar