 Marketplace / Shopping / 4965
Re: Is it safe to order from the vault?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 08:39:38 GMT

Bradley Dale wrote:

I have never ordered anything online before.  I want to buy Lego from the
vault.  ( http://www.goldendale.net/buildingblocks/thevault/index.htm ) Please
tell me if this is a good place to get Lego.  The prices look good.

The Vault/Matthew Chiles (the owner of the job) are 100% good
place/person. I live in Turkey, and I bought sets from him several
times, every time with complete happiness.

Selçuk