 Marketplace / Shopping / 4958
Re: Is it safe to order from the vault?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 12:05:50 GMT

Absolutely safe. I have ordered many times from Matt, and always had
fast friendly service. He has some good stuff :-)

On Fri, 1 Sep 2000, Bradley Dale (<G086n3.ELt@lugnet.com>) wrote at
20:37:51

I have never ordered anything online before.  I want to buy Lego from the
vault.  ( http://www.goldendale.net/buildingblocks/thevault/index.htm ) Please
tell me if this is a good place to get Lego.  The prices look good.

--
Tony Priestman