 Marketplace / Shopping / 5188
Re: Zainy Brainy (Va.) sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 02:17:57 GMT

Well, Frank, it looks like you were the lucky one then. They are once again sold
out. Don't fret, though. There are still plenty of other great deals at Zany
Brainy. Check out the ninjas or city center, for instance.

In lugnet.market.shopping, Frank Filz writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, David Kadansky writes:
Did anyone actually get any? It's now listed as Out of stock.

They must have found some in the past hour or they are having some weird
problems. I was able to order and got an e-mail confirmation. We'll see if I
get WBed.... They were $4 for me, and I did remember to use eBates, and used
the coupon. Plus, shipping is free! So if they actually show up, that's almost
3000 pieces for 30 bucks, better than the tubs!

I think the Stingrays are going to be a faction in my castle world (I've
already got a good bunch of Stingrays).

Frank