 Marketplace / Shopping / 5192
Re: Zainy Brainy (Va.) sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 05:06:08 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Dave Johann writes:
Well, Frank, it looks like you were the lucky one then. They are once again • sold
out. Don't fret, though. There are still plenty of other great deals at Zany
Brainy. Check out the ninjas or city center, for instance.

Nope, no luck, they must be having a problem. I just got a cancellation for
the whole order. Well, at least it was cancelled right away instead of the WB
fiasco. I wonder if anyone will get the items?

Frank