 Marketplace / Shopping / 5183
Re: Zainy Brainy (Va.) sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 22:48:07 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, John Hansen writes:
Check out Sea Scorpions at
http://www.zanybrainy.com/bin/temp6A.jsp?q=5:2:2:2.6XB

That's bizarre -- just moments ago it said $2.00 (yes, two dollars!) and now
it says $4.00 there.  Even $4.00 is like, whoa, WOW.

It has switched back and forth between $2 and $4 a couple times for me.

Be sure to use ECENT11 for $10 off and free standard shipping and shop through
ebates.com for %8 additional rebate.  (Of course I always forget to use
ebates.com).

John Hansen