 Marketplace / Shopping / 5201
Re: Zainy Brainy (Va.) sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 11:02:21 GMT

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message
news:G19vI9.8x5@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.market.shopping, Dave Johann writes:
Well, Frank, it looks like you were the lucky one then. They are once • again
sold
out. Don't fret, though. There are still plenty of other great deals at • Zany
Brainy. Check out the ninjas or city center, for instance.

Nope, no luck, they must be having a problem. I just got a cancellation • for
the whole order. Well, at least it was cancelled right away instead of the • WB
fiasco. I wonder if anyone will get the items?

Frank

Checking my e-mail this morning I also find a cancellation of part of my
order - the Sea Scorpions have been cancelled.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com