 Marketplace / Shopping / 4723
Re: MF at etoys.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 03:36:44 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, David W. Speck writes:

I wanted to
check the goverment sites to clarify if this "FTC rule" is valid for
backordered items, as KBKids says it is.

It is.  I suspect the problem is that (iirc) they have to give you a
definite date of expected arrival if they offer you the option of waiting for
a backordered item.

Ran

Message is in Reply To:
  Re: MF at etoys.com

(...) Just FYI, here's the replies I have received from KBKids.com. I wanted to check the goverment sites to clarify if this "FTC rule" is valid for backordered items, as KBKids says it is. But I haven't had time to look. It still would seem that a (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)