 Marketplace / Shopping / 4606
Re: 1200 Blue Tub - price increase?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 00:03:04 GMT

Gary Gerdes <ggerdes2@seattletimes.com> wrote in message
news:FxI5st.K7J@lugnet.com...
By the way - what did you do with 300 blue tubs?  (I mean the tubs • themselves -
not the bricks) - you could probably make a pretty cool entry for one of • those
milk-carton water vehicle races.

=g

300?  More like 700+.  I sold a lot of the empty tubs to other people in
BayLUG and elsewhere.  I don't have that many empty tubs laying around right
now - maybe 50 or so.  Most have sorted 2x3 and 2x6 bricks in them, which I
will use/sell when I finish the rest of my train layout.

Mike