 Marketplace / Shopping / 4517
Re: 1200 Blue Tub - price increase?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 22:14:53 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mike Poindexter writes:
Too late!  Actually, I have given up on buying any more tubs, as I have more
than I know what to do with right now and will be busy building until the
3rd coming of Christ with what I have now.

Still, for $20, it is a good deal.  Too bad so many people don't want to buy
bulk bricks expecting them to drop down to bulk tub prices.  (It won't
happen!)

Mike

original messaged snipped....

Mike
Yeah, it's still the best deal out there (even better when it was $15!).
Though I'm getting a little tired of my town blazing away in its primary colors
in the afternoon sun (looks like Mickey's Toon Town - except not as rounded).
I'll add my voice to the many who would love to see the same tub in light/dark
grey, black, white, brown, whatever.

By the way - what did you do with 300 blue tubs?  (I mean the tubs themselves -
not the bricks) - you could probably make a pretty cool entry for one of those
milk-carton water vehicle races.

=g