 Marketplace / Shopping / 4488
Re: 1200 Blue Tub - price increase?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 18:48:24 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Gary Gerdes writes:
Last time I was in TRU (Seattle) they had the 1200 piece tub priced at 29.99
(up from the usual 19.99).  The scanner confirmed that price.  Apologize if
anyone's already posted on this.  Has anyone else seen this price increase, or
is my local TRU just getting creative?

=g

NEVER MIND! they've repriced it back to what it should be.  Didn't mean to
throw any of the modular trainheads into a financial panic. 8-)
=g