 Marketplace / Shopping / 4516
Re: 1200 Blue Tub - price increase?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 21:48:45 GMT

Too late!  Actually, I have given up on buying any more tubs, as I have more
than I know what to do with right now and will be busy building until the
3rd coming of Christ with what I have now.

Still, for $20, it is a good deal.  Too bad so many people don't want to buy
bulk bricks expecting them to drop down to bulk tub prices.  (It won't
happen!)

Mike

Gary Gerdes <ggerdes2@seattletimes.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.market.shopping, Gary Gerdes writes:
Last time I was in TRU (Seattle) they had the 1200 piece tub priced at • 29.99
(up from the usual 19.99).  The scanner confirmed that price.  Apologize • if
anyone's already posted on this.  Has anyone else seen this price • increase, or
is my local TRU just getting creative?

=g

NEVER MIND! they've repriced it back to what it should be.  Didn't mean to
throw any of the modular trainheads into a financial panic. 8-)
=g