 Marketplace / Shopping / 4605
4604  |  4606
Subject:
Soccer team bus with soccer ball --- TRU exclusive?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 22:14:48 GMT

  I've found a lot of cool stuff at my local TRUs lately (Star Wars bucket,
the enormous Tie-Fighter and X-Wing models), but I'm most excited by the
soccer team bus with that cute soccer ball promo!  Does anyone know -- is this
a TRU exclusive, or will other stores get it as well?  Does this set also
include the other team decals that the American bus in the catalog contains?

  Thanks for any help you can give!

--Raymond Flournoy
flournoy@post.harvard.edu||Chat with the world, in your own language!
Computer Science Dept.   ||Chatrooms in Japanese, English, Spanish,
Stanford University, CA  ||French, and German at http://www.amikai.com