 Marketplace / Shopping / 3197
3196  |  3198
Subject:
US Customs Duties on Lego Shipments from Europe?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 15:24:16 GMT

What have been your experiences US Customs duties on Lego shipments from
Europe? Do they let them in without charging duties? If not, how much do
they typically charge? Does the Postal Service do the collecting of
fees?

Dennis

--
Dennis Williamson - Certified Y2K Complacent

Bad News: The next millenium starts on a Monday.
Good News: You get the day off.

(remove .NO and SPAM. to reply)