 Marketplace / Shopping / 2741
Re: Outlet store in VA has Enchanted Island
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 23:22:02 GMT

They won't accept phone orders for items that are available from S@H.  The
Wolfpack Renegades set is fair game, though.  They had 180 copies about an
hour ago.  I expect they will disappear within the next week.

They had 118 copies of the Paradisa set, Garden Playground.  They still have
18 copies.

Mike

Julie Krenz <dkrenz@mc.net> wrote in message news:FpsFB3.CpL@lugnet.com...
Last I heard Buffy (manager/owner?) said the Virginia store wasn't • accepting
phone orders.
http://www.lugnet.com/market/shopping/?n=1719

Has that changed?
Juile

In lugnet.market.shopping, Marc Leidy writes:
The outlet store in Virginia at 703-490-1335 has some Enchanted Island • sets
available for $49.59.  I called today... They also have a Paradisa set • and the
Wolfpack set as well.