 Marketplace / Shopping / 2743
Re: Outlet store in VA has Enchanted Island
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 00:30:10 GMT

Which set is that? There are several hits in Pause for garden playground, at
least two of which hare Paradisa sets. I'd guess it is 5840 Garden
Playmates.

Frank

How about:

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6403-1 ... ?