 Marketplace / Shopping / 2739
Re: Outlet store in VA has Enchanted Island
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 22:47:27 GMT

Last I heard Buffy (manager/owner?) said the Virginia store wasn't accepting
phone orders.
http://www.lugnet.com/market/shopping/?n=1719

Has that changed?
Juile

In lugnet.market.shopping, Marc Leidy writes:
The outlet store in Virginia at 703-490-1335 has some Enchanted Island sets
available for $49.59.  I called today... They also have a Paradisa set and the
Wolfpack set as well.