 Marketplace / Shopping / 2740
2739  |  2741
Subject:
DYA Shopping - Wow!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 23:03:39 GMT

Woo-hoo, yesterday at work the Office Circuses people called me at my
desk to let me know that a huge box had arrived for me.  I asked them,
"Is it from France, and does it rattle?"  The answers turned out to be
yes!

When I got it home and unpacked it, I was amazed at the care that went
into the packing.  Each of the four LEGO sets was individually wrapped
in bubble wrap, which was taped shut, but not taped to the set boxes.
Then the empty space in the shipping carton was filled with more bubble
wrap.  The result was that the sets, having spent 3 weeks in transit
between somewhere-in-France and Houston, Texas, USA, looked as if they
had just come from a toyshop shelf.  It's a good thing there's a
weekend coming up.  8-)

Thanks, Emmanuel!

(p.s. for those who haven't shopped from DYA before, see
<http://www.dya-shopping.com/uk/boutique/home2offre.html>)

--
Susan Hoover
Houston, TX