 Marketplace / Shopping / 2746
Re: Outlet store in VA has Enchanted Island
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 01:07:46 GMT

Wow, I never thought I would get a response like that from you.  I just
bought it to make some of those Paradisa Level Crossings, really!  (Dons
flame suit and Kevlar vest)

I want those baseplates for spanning across multiple runs of track
underneath mountains.  Gotta have multi-level trains if you are building 20
bricks high, otherwise, it is just a waste of 2x4s.

Mike

PS:  I imagine Gary Istok will be wondering what will come of those 2,000
round 2x2 bricks.

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message
You bought 100 copies of

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=5840  ??