 Marketplace / Shopping / 1870
Re: 4565 is $50 off at Zany Brainy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 20:45:32 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Tom Stangl writes:
In lugnet.trains, Scott Devine writes:
I was at Zany Brainy tonight and noticed a flyer saying the 4565 freight • train
was $50 off until the 24th, making it $99..  I didn't buy one or have one • rung
up, so I cannot guarantee that price..

I also found out that some Zany Brainy's will authorize a sale price even • after
the sale concludes.. I was able to purchase a Technic shuttle (8480) for $75
from an out-of-state Zany Brainy.. My instate (Ohio) ones would not honor the
past-due sale...

Scott D.

My local store in CA did NOT have them on sale.  I called a few other states,
and most ZBs were out of them already, or very low in stock.  If you want • some,
I suggest you call your local ZB *TODAY*, and if they are out, call other
states to have them shipped to you.

Luckily, I order some from 2 stores in different states, and since my local ZB
was out of them, shipping was FREE!

The Sacramento ZB had them on sale last night for $99.95. They had three on
the shelf when I left. They may have more in the back also.

Dan